To promote peace and security through advocacy and to promote economic self-sufficiency through education, training and support services.
A) To work with Government, NGOs, CBOs and Agencies in promoting peace and security starting from our communities.
B) To partner with Civil Society Initiatives that promote Citizen participation, accountability and adherence to the rule of law.
C) To empower people, especially women and youth, through capacity building programs that integrates, education, vocational training, business development, agriculture, IT training, and micro finance.
D) To provide training on entrepreneurial skills for students and undergraduates.
E) To provide quality education and free medical care for orphans and underprivileged children.
F) To provide relief and support services to violently abused women.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe in the intrinsic value and dignity of human life.
- We believe that human imagination and energy can inspire innovative ideas that will bring solution to any problem no matter how intractable.
- We believe in the ability of people to unleash their potential and win against all odds.
- We believe that given an enabling environment of peace and security, all people can thrive and live fulfilled lives and not just exist.
- We believe that with God and determination all things are possible.
- Our spiritual and humanitarian values compel us to act.